I am an independent SEO/Internet Marketing guy working both on my own and with Chad McComsey and David Zimmerman (the MasterMINDS of MIND Development and Design).
I refer to us as the Thinq Tanq because between the three of us we can get your answer to most any question you have about SEO, Internet marketing, traditional marketing, web development and web design for your business. Consulting with one of the top SEO experts in the world, Dave Brown (the REAL Neo), doesn’t hurt either:)
Having worked with businesses of all types in a struggling economy, I will help you get your website found online. There is no magic pill (shortcuts will kill you in the long-term), but with the right strategy and patience you can improve your web presence and search ranking…and I can help you:)
Worq and Services
From the historic General Sutter Inn in Lititz, PA to Stauffers of Kissel Hill to Zanni Foods to UK Brewing to numerous real estate professionals nationwide, I’ve helped businesses with a variety of services:
1) Consulting – I’ll analyze your website, business and online presence and guide you in the right direction for your SEO, content, blogging, social media and traditional marketing.
2) Onsite SEO – This is made up of creating keyword-rich titles/descriptions for each page on your site, optimizing content for the right keyword percentage and in some cases rewriting your content when necessary for the right flow and right ratio of HTML code to actual readable text. Google doesn’t like it if you have too many pictures and not enough readable content. I also do recurring blog posts for some clients to keep website content fresh.
3) Offsite SEO – This is not as important as it used to be, but it’s still a piece of the puzzle. I write quality articles for clients and find placement on higher ranking websites and blogs, with a link back to the client’s website. No spam articles here…only good relevant content.
4) Social Media Management – Like it or not, social media is a powerful medium for spreading the word about your business…when it’s done properly. I’ll help you do this the right way to reach your audience and improve your online presence.
5) Blog and Content Writing – The hardest part of keeping your content fresh is consistency, yet it’s the downfall of many businesses desiring higher visibility online. I write top quality website content and blog posts that will help build your profile as a trusted resource.
“Mark is the consummate marketing and strategy coach. As my coach for the past year, Mark has helped pinpoint areas heretofore undiscovered in my profession and has been instrumental in helping me navigate through the hurdles of Web 2.0 and social marketing. Best of all, despite his incredible wealth of detailed knowledge, Mark works hard to make even the most complex ideas understandable and decipherable to the layman as well as the technician. I would wholeheartedly recommend him in the capacity of marketing coach and strategist.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity – Grace Morioka (CA), hired Mark as a Career Coach in 2009
“I am an Associate Broker at Prudential Manor Homes, REALTORS, Albany, NY. I have had the pleasure of being coached by Mark both one-on–one and via webinars. Mark has the talent to explain intricate real estate computer based systems in a way that even the novice will understand. Mark has a far-reaching knowledge of marketing and computer systems. His coaching helped boost my business.” Top qualities: Expert, Good Value, Creative – Dennis Wheeler (NY)
“I’ve worked with Mark Boyd for a number of years, both in a company atmosphere and on a personal basis. Not only is he fiercely loyal but he is also a wealth of knowledge and common sense. This along with his uncanny ability to be creative on the fly (providing exceptionally well written and thought out Public Relations materials) makes him a triple threat and a true asset to any campaign.” – Chad McComsey (PA), Co-founder of MIND Development and Design
“Talk about coaching! I have not been so pumped up with positive encouragement and sincere praise since my H.S. gymnastics coach worked me towards competition. Mark “gets” where you are… and takes you from there to your goals. Even though he has to repeat material for me, there is no sign of judgment or frustration! Mark matches you up with as much resource material as you can handle while giving you personal 1 to 1 on individual skill training.” – Leigh Ord (San Diego, CA)
“Mark, I felt it was important that I tell you, you do your job amazingly well. Today you helped me when I needed it the most. Being a consultant I understand what you do and how important you are to us in the field. You alone are worth the money.” – Sandy Bonney (Westbrook, ME)
“Mark has been wonderful in helping me brainstorm and come up with creative ways to do business. He has been a source of information and training that has enlarged my business and life.
Thanks Mark for always having the answer that helps me get to the next level.” Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Creative – Teresa Hurley (MD)
“I love your articles of knowledge and inspiration. I feel empowered after I read them. Day after day, it seems that you are ahead of this real estate game and that the hundreds of people you help keep coming back for for more excellent advice. I am new to real estate, but I feel like I can conquor any task with the armor of knowledge you have given me. Thank you!!!” – Michella Mann (New Orleans, LA)
“Mark is very knowledgable and personable. He understands what he is doing and can shed light on his subjects to help you be successful” Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Creative – Christine Parrish (VA)